What’s new in Version 5.2
• NEW!! Arrange live on the Show Page. Experiment on the fly while you’re on stage or live streaming from your studio using the new Arranger Track. Click any other section on the Arranger View to cue this section as the next section to play seamlessly—without missing a beat… while performing!
• NEW!! Studio One Remote for your Show. Studio One Remote now lets you use your tablet as a master controller for your live performance! Multiple devices can connect to the same computer running Studio One, so each player can control their own patches right from their mobile device.
• NEW!! Sound Variations. The next level in articulation support, Sound Variations help you get the most out of the complex virtual instruments and orchestral libraries with an
is an extended mapping editor and variety of remote control options.
• NEW!! Tablature. A set of extensive Tablature tools has also been added to the Score View, allowing you to compose directly into Studio One using tablature, or instantly create tab printouts for your songs!
• NEW!! Drum Notation. Drum Notation can now be created in the Score View using a new drum map interface that lets you add both the drum and note name to a corresponding notated pitch. New symbols in the Score Editor allow open/closed/half-open techniques to be added as well.
Studio One® 5 Professional
Studio One is the only DAW that lets you record, produce, compose, mix, master, publish, and perform from a single intuitive interface—and its drag-and-drop workflow will supercharge your creativity.
Loaded with world-class virtual instruments and effects that keep your imagination flowing, Studio One is a robust creative tool for songwriters and arrangers thanks to its Chord Track and Harmonic Editing, allowing you to quickly audition new harmony and chord structures in Instrument Tracks and even Audio Tracks. Designed with ease of use at its core, Studio One® 5 is your creative partner from studio to stage to stream
Composers will find a wealth of tools including score editing and printing in traditional, drum, and tablature notation as well as in Sound Variations, which let you manage articulations for even the most complex orchestral libraries. The built-in Project Page handles all of your mastering needs, and when your EP or podcast is done, you can publish directly to SoundCloud without leaving the application.