Equipped with 4 mic inputs and 4 individual headphone outputs, the Mixcast 4 is always ready for production thanks to the installed auto-mixing function that will automatically adjust optimal levels and set mic priority with no troublesome configuration for a perfect mix. The Mixcast 4 also showcases a 5-inch color touch screen that provides quick and intuitive access to desired menu control settings.
One-stop workstation with a variety of functions – From audio recording to the mixing of recorded audio, the Mixcast 4 offers a one-stop solution with multiple convenient functions such as 14-track multi-track recording direct to the unit’s SD card, Bluetooth®, an AUX IN (3.5mm) connection to easily mix and record phone conversations/sound sources, and PC connectivity that allows the unit to import sounds from a computer.
Enhance content with real-time sound effects – The Mixcast 4 comes with fully customizable sound pads. In addition to preset sound effects, users can flexibly assign new sounds or even pre-recorded mic sounds that have been recorded on the unit. The Mixcast 4 sound pads also allow for easy and on-time voice effects such as voice transformation, reverb, and more to make live-streams and recordings even more interesting and fun.
Bundled with TASCAM Podcast Editor dedicated software – The TASCAM Podcast Editor offers simple and practical editing of audio content, track arming, as well as easy configuration and assignment of sound effects and background music to the sound pads. There’s no need for expert knowledge on DAW software as the TASCAM Podcast Editor also offers intuitive graphics that will help users record audio easily using the Mixcast 4. TASCAM Podcast Editor is designed specifically for Mixcast 4, and seamlessly integrates together for a total production environment.
Features at a Glance
- Podcast production of up to 4 people: 4 mic inputs with auto-mix, 4 headphone outputs
- Invite guests and friends: Mix-Minus to connect call-ins with echo-free audio via Bluetooth, USB input or 4-pole TRRS audio cable
- Sound pads for instant sound triggering and effects
- Easy and intuitive control using the 5-inch touch panel
- Fully compatible with the dedicated TASCAM Podcast Editor software to cover the entire production workflow
- Direct internal multi-track recording to SD card (up to 14 tracks)
- 14in/2out USB audio interface mode
- Nine language options including English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Chinese, Japanese and Korean