512 Audio Announces New Products at CES 2022
SCRIPT and TEMPEST USB Microphones
512 Audio announces two new USB microphones designed specifically for Content Creators, Podcasters, Broadcast and Producers.
SCRIPT is a compact, dual-pattern USB mic with a vintage-inspired design and simple, built-in studio controls designed for podcasting, streaming, and crystal clear online communication. Engineered with premium components, Script draws on the design and punchy sound profile of the classic Warm Audio WA-14 studio condenser microphone to capture your voice with natural clarity and fullness. Optimized for voice and speech, the dual-capsule design coupled with the tighter frequency response allows the Script to handle the average at-home recording environment by rejecting common, unwanted frequencies. With onboard gain and mute plus a dedicated headphone jack, Script makes it easy to set levels and monitor directly for effortless recording of superior sound in any setup.
- Custom-tuned, broadcast-quality: Script’s tight frequency response highlights the natural midrange of voice and speech while maintaining clear low end and smooth highs for superior detail and clarity.
- Premium dual-capsule design: Two premium condenser mic capsules excel at delivering professional-quality audio no matter your setup
- Ideal for creators and communicators: Tuned for voice and speech, Script is perfect for podcasters, streamers, voiceovers, and crystal clear online communication
- Vintage-inspired design, essential control: Built-in controls including microphone gain for adjusting mic sensitivity, mute, and headphone output for direct monitoring give you complete control to quickly set your best levels
- Dual-pattern versatility: Select the cardioid pickup pattern for single sources capturing sound directly in front of the mic or omni pickup pattern to capture multiple sources equally, 360 degrees around the mic.
- High-resolution recording: Sample rates up to 96kHz for capturing and maintaining pristine detail.
Included desk stand and arm mount: For quick setup on your desktop or mounting to a boom arm or mic stand.
Built on Legacy: Built on the professional audio legacy of Warm Audio, Script draws on the design and sound profile of the Warm Audio WA-14 and combines premium components with decades of microphone design experience for professional performance you can trust.
TEMPEST is a true large-diaphragm studio microphone with the convenience of modern USB-C connectivity. With a 34mm gold-plated condenser capsule and 24-bit / 48kHz resolution, Tempest captures rich, detailed audio for podcasts, livestreams, acoustic instruments and vocal performances. Essential for USB plug-and-play workflows, Tempest features microphone gain, zero-latency headphone volume monitoring, and mute for full control over your sound. Tempest draws on the design and sound profile of another classic, the Warm Audio WA-47jr studio microphone, and combines premium components to deliver truly professional audio.
- True Large-Diaphragm Studio Mic: Vintage-inspired 34mm gold-plated capsule engineered with premium components with modern USB-C connectivity
- Designed For Vocals and Instruments: Full 20Hz – 20kHz frequency response captures clear highs, smooth mids, and detailed bass on a variety of sources
- Real Studio Sound: Produce rich, articulate audio for podcasts, livestreams, acoustic instruments, and vocal performances
- Cardioid Pickup Pattern: Capture your voice in front of the mic and reduce room noise
- Direct USB Connection: Record professional audio on your Mac or PC, no interface or studio hardware required24-bit, 48kHz
- Resolution: High-fidelity audio with exceptional clarity and detail.
Included Accessories: Includes premium desktop stand and professional shockmount for connecting to mic stand or boom arm
Built on Legacy: Built on a professional audio legacy, Tempest draws on the design and sound profile of the Warm Audio WA-47jr and combines premium components with decades of microphone design experience for professional performance you can trust