SCRIPT is a compact, dual-pattern USB mic with a vintage-inspired design and simple, built-in studio controls designed for podcasting, streaming, and crystal clear online communication. Engineered with premium components, Script draws on the design and punchy sound profile of the classic Warm Audio WA-14 studio condenser microphone to capture your voice with natural clarity and fullness. Optimized for voice and speech, the dual-capsule design coupled with the tighter frequency response allows the Script to handle the average at-home recording environment by rejecting common, unwanted frequencies. With onboard gain and mute plus a dedicated headphone jack, Script makes it easy to set levels and monitor directly for effortless recording of superior sound in any setup.
- Custom-tuned, broadcast-quality: Script’s tight frequency response highlights the natural midrange of voice and speech while maintaining clear low end and smooth highs for superior detail and clarity.
- Premium dual-capsule design: Two premium condenser mic capsules excel at delivering professional-quality audio no matter your setup
- Ideal for creators and communicators: Tuned for voice and speech, Script is perfect for podcasters, streamers, voiceovers, and crystal clear online communication
- Vintage-inspired design, essential control: Built-in controls including microphone gain for adjusting mic sensitivity, mute, and headphone output for direct monitoring give you complete control to quickly set your best levels
- Dual-pattern versatility: Select the cardioid pickup pattern for single sources capturing sound directly in front of the mic or omni pickup pattern to capture multiple sources equally, 360 degrees around the mic.
- High-resolution recording: Sample rates up to 96kHz for capturing and maintaining pristine detail.
Included desk stand and arm mount: For quick setup on your desktop or mounting to a boom arm or mic stand.
Built on Legacy: Built on the professional audio legacy of Warm Audio, Script draws on the design and sound profile of the Warm Audio WA-14 and combines premium components with decades of microphone design experience for professional performance you can trust.
TEMPEST is a true large-diaphragm studio microphone with the convenience of modern USB-C connectivity. With a 34mm gold-plated condenser capsule and 24-bit / 48kHz resolution, Tempest captures rich, detailed audio for podcasts, livestreams, acoustic instruments and vocal performances. Essential for USB plug-and-play workflows, Tempest features microphone gain, zero-latency headphone volume monitoring, and mute for full control over your sound. Tempest draws on the design and sound profile of another classic, the Warm Audio WA-47jr studio microphone, and combines premium components to deliver truly professional audio.
- True Large-Diaphragm Studio Mic: Vintage-inspired 34mm gold-plated capsule engineered with premium components with modern USB-C connectivity
- Designed For Vocals and Instruments: Full 20Hz – 20kHz frequency response captures clear highs, smooth mids, and detailed bass on a variety of sources
- Real Studio Sound: Produce rich, articulate audio for podcasts, livestreams, acoustic instruments, and vocal performances
- Cardioid Pickup Pattern: Capture your voice in front of the mic and reduce room noise
- Direct USB Connection: Record professional audio on your Mac or PC, no interface or studio hardware required24-bit, 48kHz
- Resolution: High-fidelity audio with exceptional clarity and detail.
Included Accessories: Includes premium desktop stand and professional shockmount for connecting to mic stand or boom arm
Built on Legacy: Built on a professional audio legacy, Tempest draws on the design and sound profile of the Warm Audio WA-47jr and combines premium components with decades of microphone design experience for professional performance you can trust