The Blink900 is an advanced 2.4GHz dual wireless system provides stellar, broadcast-quality sound for two sources to DSLR, mirrorless and video cameras, mobile devices, computers and more.
A selectable 160Hz/120Hz/80Hz low-cut filter eliminates excessive low-frequency rumble noise, Mono/Stereo output giving flexibility to record each mic to separate channels, and a 3.5mm headphone output lets you monitor the sound in real-time.
The system delivers a remarkable 6-hours run time on a single charge by Type-C port or the included charging case, with an extended operating range up to 200m.
- Stereo dual channel receiver handles Two separate transmitters
- Separate audio input level metering for both channel A & B
- 3.5mm headphone jack for real-time monitoring
- Selectable mono and stereo output
- Vivid LCD color screen display all vital information and battery life at a glance
- Automatic LCD brightness adjustment for optimum display in any shooting environment
- Built-in rechargeable battery – charged via USB-C port or charging contacts in included charging case
- Stable signal reception from up to 200m range
- Up to 6-hours battery run time
- Universal compatibility with all devices, Including:
- 3.5mm TRS cable for cameras
- 3.5mm TRRS cable for smartphones and computers
- 3.5mm TRS to Lightning cable (SR-C2000) for iOS devices
- 3.5mm TRS to USB-C cable (SR-C2001) for USB-C devices
The Blink900-B2 offers selectable Mono/Stereo output giving flexibility to record each channel separately or combine both channels for post-production. Universally compatible with DSLR, mirrorless and video cameras with the supplied 3.5mm TRS to TRS cable. The Blink900 can also be used with smartphones, tablets, computers with the supplied 3.5mm TRS to TRRS cable, 3.5mm TRS to lighting cable for iOS devices, and a 3.5mm TRS to USB-C cable.
Extended operating range up to 200m with extremely stable signal transmission, even in RF dense environments