The Reloop Stand Hub is the industry’s first innovative combination of multi-functional laptop stand and advanced USB hub with power delivery port. It is ideally suited for DJs and producers thanks to a stable power supply and networking of hardware peripherals.
Thanks to the push-lock mechanism, 6 possible setup variants offer a wide range of applications.
Due to the space-saving and compact design, these are ideal for use in studio or live setups.
Macbooks, iPads, notebooks and various other devices (11”-18”) can be easily connected via plugand-play, thanks to very broad compatibility.
Connection of devices
The Stand Hub has 4 high-retention USB-A 3.0 ports, one USB-C port for connecting laptops and
smart devices and one USB-C PD port for both, passive and active use.
Flexible application possibilities
The soft contact surfaces protect and provide a non-slip surface for your equipment.
The deep black powder coating in a scratch-resistant finish makes the Stand Hub very resistant even when used frequently.
Features USB Hub
- Designed for DJ and studio setups to optimize your workspace
- MacBook Pro and laptops with USB-C power connection can be powered directly from the Stand Hub via the USB-C PD port (3.2 Gen 1, SuperSpeed PD5)
- Extend your connectivity: 4x USB-A 3.0 ports for fast data transfer with SuperSpeed support
- Can be used in Active or Passive USB hub mode (a USB power supply is recommended for a stable connection; available as accessory)
- Plug and play connection without any driver installation
- Built-In Short circuit-, overcurrent-, overvoltage- and overheating-protection
- Scope Of Delivery: 2x USB-A to USB-C, 1x USB-C to C, transportation bag with zipper, user manual