RF Explorer® Pro is a 3rd generation, high-performance instrument for wireless audio system design, deployment, and monitoring. With its integrated 6 GHz Spectrum Analyzer, Tracking Generator, and Frequency Coordination and WiFi Analysis tools, it offers advanced functionality with an intuitive touch screen to support any wireless microphone or in-ear monitor system.
With its integrated Spectrum Analyzer, Signal Tracking Generator, and Power Meter, this device offers advanced functionality in a user-friendly high-resolution touch screen interface. The internal GPS ensures accurate RF heatmap tracking, while the high-performance CPU enables fast frequency coordination calculations, real-time interference checking, and intermodulation analysis. 3rd Generation Spectrum Analyzer Features an advanced touch screen, high-resolution display, and state-of-the-art RF electronics for precise sweep spectrum analyzer scans.
- Built-in Frequency Coordination: The high-performance CPU also enables fast frequency coordination calculations, real-time interference monitoring, and intermodulation analysis right out of the box.
- Record/Save/Replay Spectrum Data: Automatically saves scan data on RAM for easy replay of any event. Additionally, just insert a USB thumb drive to write and CSV formats for later use.
- Remote Network Control: Control the RF Explorer Pro over a network connection, simply connect a USB to Ethernet adapter and configure over VNC.
- Continuous Monitoring and Alerting: Stay informed with reliable alerts, including configurable limit lines, to ensure you never miss critical issues during an event.
- Export Data: Seamlessly export all captured data to a USB drive for use in other software applications such as RF Venue’s free online Wireless System Builder, Shure® Wireless Workbench, Audio Technica® Wireless Manager, Sennheiser® Wireless System Manager, Excel, and more.
RF Explorer Pro also features a dedicated WiFi Analyzer mode built-in for working with wireless data networks and the ever-growing list of live performance tools operating in the 2.4 and 5 GHz frequency bands. WiFi Analyzer mode lets you quickly visualize these often-congested frequency bands and identify less occupied channels for configuring your system to avoid problems on stage or with your digital mixing console control.
SMA Spectrum analyzer input so you can Interface with BNC adapter or jumper cable to analyze RF from any part of your wireless audio system. Patch into antenna distros, receive antennas, bandpass filters, RF over fiber converters or other sources to directly measure performance of your system, debug issues, and fine tune performance.
HDMI output to connect the RF Explorer PRO to an external display for monitoring RF performance in real time during an event. This is also useful for system configuration and testing to gauge wireless microphone or in-ear monitor coverage range.
USB charger and padded carrying case included.
RF Venue RF Explorer Pro is shipping late October 2023.