The 73JR II is an update to the already classic 73JR — a true 73 style mic preamp in a single 500 series slot, with some added features that will satisfy the most demanding of recording engineers.
• A high-end, 3 stage 73-style microphone/DI preamplifier
• 80dB of British-style gain
• All discrete through hole components
• Class-A circuitry
• Internal +24v slow-turn-on-regulation for the very best performance
• A custom Carnhill output transformer, made at the St. Ives factory
• A custom Carnhill input transformer, made in Carnhill’s Offord factory
• Auto-switching, discrete Class-A JFET DI mode for true console-style weight and color
• Line input for reamping
• GAIN, OUTPUT, LO-Z, PAD, LINE, 48V, PHASE, HI-PASS, and HI-PASS FREQUENCY controls
Introducing the Baby RAM: a boutique, passive-circuit monitor controller inspired by classic European console designs. Baby RAM is the ultimate controller for total transparency — a zero-compromise signal path, paired with a simplified control set keeps both your monitors and your ears where you need them.
Baby RAM features a 4 gang, 24 step rotary switch for volume as opposed to cheaper stereo potentiometers, which means the precision of your stereo signal is perfect on every position! Baby RAM also has no insertion loss, meaning that there’s no extra coloration or signal loss at any settings.
• Classic European console design, inspired by the best master-console-sections
• No insertion loss, for the most transparent passive-design that’s available
• Perfect stereo imaging, thanks to a 24-step rotary switch for a sub-tenth of a dB precision on every single attenuation position
• Fully passive, meaning no power supply is needed
• Two stereo-pair inputs and outputs, all balanced and ground free (unbalanced compatible) on gold plated TRS Jacks
• MUTE, DIM and MONO controls
Introducing Heritage Audio’s HA-81A: a new mix of 2 classic consoles. The HA-81A is a channel strip that combines an all discrete, Class-A 73-style mic preamp with the infamous 81-style equalizer — arguably the most in-demand products for all recording engineers.
The HA-81A’s preamp section is an 80 dB, all discrete Class-A design with Carnhill and St. Ives input and output transformers. To put it simply, it’s an exceptional Heritage Audio take on the infamous 73-style preamplifier.
The preamp features gain, output trim, -20db pad, polarity reverse, and +48v phantom power.
- Classic European console preamp and equalizer; a hybrid design based on two of the best designs ever made
- Full-featured 71-style mic preamp
- Full-featured 81-style equalizer
- Built at Heritage headquarters in Spain