Heritage Audio HAOST6v2
6-Slot 500 Series Chassis
The OST-6 V2.0 500 series enclosure is designed for racking any and all 500-series modules and devices, including ‘double wide’ modules and even the most demanding class-A and vacuum tube designs.
The OST-6 V2.0 enclosure features Heritage Audio’s On Slot Technology, providing maximum protection, filtering, and isolation to each channel. While most 500-series enclosures on the market have a relatively simple power supply design essentially feeding every channel in parallel, each channel of the OST-6 V2.0 enclosure has its own power supply, individually regulated and isolated from the rest. This ensures that every 500-series module installed will perform at its peak potential, and that no ‘ power hungry’ or even a faulty module will compromise the performance of another. In addition to reducing interference, many 500-series devices actually exhibit lower self-noise and better performance when racked in the OST-6 V2.0 enclosure, especially mic preamps.
- Six slot, rack-mountable 500 Series enclosure for mobile and project studio recording.
- Detachable rack ears and all-metal handle makes the OST-6v2.0 the ultimate portable solution.
- New link feature allows each channel to be linked to the next at the push of a button, no patch cables required!
- Each channel individually regulated, filtered, and protected for highest performance, lowest noise, and best protection.
- Capable of delivering up to 400mA per rail per slot, or 1.8 Amps total ( 2.0 Amps non continuous), whichever is reached first. Phantom power supply delivers up to 140mA total.
- Widest possible range of compatibility with any 500 Series device made, including ‘power hungry’ class A and vacuum tube designs. Vertical architecture accommodates ‘double wide’ modules.
- Heavy gauge steel chassis , rugged finish, proven, durable design.